Throughout 2020 and still in 2021, we have seen that COVID-19 has shaken the economic system. Many individuals, including students, have found their lives flipped upside-down. I recognize a lot of the students who are placing ourselves in tough circumstances right now. Most of them are trapped at home, have missed a summer job (internships or full-time jobs), or are unable to find employment. Nevertheless, even though the road ahead is not easy right now, it's crucial to highlight that you can still do anything to step forward, especially when you 're stuck at home!
For students, there are multiple ways to go about it and can try different things.
1) One can do online research study for any coursework to get their research ahead of time. And for that, LinkedIn Learning is a great platform for the study nowadays.
2) One can start writing a blog on a particular subject for which you're genuinely enthusiastic, and then you will become an analyst for that subject, rather than waiting for others to give an opportunity to become a specialist.
3) One can start a channel on YouTube with content that one finds fascinating or entertaining.
4) One can contribute to online media with freelance submissions.
5) One can build a network for subjects you're excited about in online communities.
The option was, for me, a YouTube channel. I wanted to make my own way since I was a high school sophomore - and not hesitate for anything to be given to me in school. I have often been impressed by mobile computing or I can say more by technological innovation. Almost since I was a little girl, I would get incredibly excited when a new smartphone or laptop or tablet was announced, but I would also do whatever I can to get the time to connect with them. Therefore, I inevitably came up with an idea of starting a YouTube channel where I can discover all the newest in technological innovation and analyze it for someone else to see, especially after seeing many other fellow tech lovers, such as Marques Brownlee and Unbox Therapy on the network, find so much popularity from doing the same.