Mon Sep 13, 2021
Preparation time- 1 hour
1/3 cup salted butter, melted
1-2 tbsp light brown sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 egg yolk
¾ cup all- purpose flour
½ tsp baking soda
1/3 cup chocolate chips
- Combine butter, brown sugar, white sugar and vanilla extract in a large bowl and whisk well until the sugar dissolves.
- Add egg yolk
- Sift the flour and baking soda together, then add butter and sugar mixture and mix well.
- The dough should be firm. Then add chocolate chip cookies and knead gently to make soft dough.
- Cover the dough for at least one hour, preferable overnight.
- Preheat the oven at 210⁰ C for 5 minutes
- Make equal portions of the dough and flatten them to keep on greased tray.
- Bake the cookies for 10 minutes at 210⁰ C.
- Let it cool for 5 minutes
2021 - Fall - Issue #